Controlled Burns

If you are planning a Controlled Burn call The R.M. office at 306-626-3255 and Toll Free 911 Emergency Number 1-866-404-4911. By providing the land location, a cell phone number and your general plan we can help to ensure that all goes smoothly.

*Be sure to phone the required the numbers as the RM will bill you for false alarm call outs at a rate at a cost of fire fighters and fire truck.

Home       About Us       Contact Us
Copyright © Rural Municipality of Riverside No.168 2019

Built & Maintained with iWEBMANAGER